Posts by joppa9
53 posts total, newest first.
ROTMG ACC, 58 stars, 8 Char Slots, 21 Chestsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Sold please close.Who Helped You MM?in Middleman Lounge - Heroic Helped me with a rotmg trade, he also gave me a heart attack or two i dont rememberWho Helped You MM?in Middleman Lounge - heroicxpharaoh Helped me OMM +RepROTMG ACC, 58 stars, 8 Char Slots, 21 Chestsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - The account now has Hotmail.com as e-mail provider.
I'm looking forward to finnaly get of rotmg from my life and get some cash in my wallet
I'm sorry for taking my time but now its finnaly up for sale with e-mail and eROTMG ACC, 58 stars, 8 Char Slots, 21 Chestsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Ok I will come back 1-2 weeks later and inform when ive changed to a Hotmail.com e-mail ill send a new reqest on this date and time Thanks for everything
Showing the 5 most recent posts.