Posts by ottlr
49 posts total, newest first.
Im Probly going to get banned soon ! check the screenshots why (removing thm soon)in Vindictus Discussions - [quote=Loedi;3829263]Hmm. One thing. I apreciate that you do something for yourself , but making something like that on forum giving screens its childish i know you have something but its only for you. you are scared of Accounts Getting Hacked At An Alarming Ratein Vindictus Discussions - [quote=UlRRvtk7;3821539]Good, but not good enough. Heavy duty rainbow files can do good work cracking standard substitutions. Better idea: a proper password manager with strong crypto (http://passwordsafe.sourceforge.netAccounts Getting Hacked At An Alarming Ratein Vindictus Discussions - [quote=UlRRvtk7;3820458]Strong passwords FTW. I doubt anyone will waste time trying to brute force my password. At least as long as I don't piss anyone off on the Nexon forums anyway... which I never post on, so... rightAccounts Getting Hacked At An Alarming Ratein Vindictus Discussions - a lot of good info here, so i'll toss in my 2 cents as well...
download and install:
***malwarebytes*** make sure you DL it from the proper source (check cnet.com first) as there are counterfeit versions on counterfeTransformation Pointsin Vindictus Discussions - [quote=JohnnyOmm55;3819945]Well ill help you guys out :D after you kill the boss just reload the map before the completion windows come up and it will register twice bobo bobo bobo[/quote]
[quote=JohnnyOmm55;3819945][/q
Showing the 5 most recent posts.