Posts by ttdpmg
213 posts total, newest first.
Manual Method To Change XUID (Or to get UNBANNED)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Cool story broBeta Key Lotteryin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I guess I will be in a first row since I asked first about the second giveawaysPreorder Battlefield 3 on PS3in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [quote=mogen;4533159]i got a new comp 2 months ago just for BF3...
pretty decent graphics card: AMD RADEON HD 6850
and CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1055t (2.8GHz 6-core processing)
Its pretty good computer i like it. i canPreorder Battlefield 3 on PS3in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [quote=J Miliam;4526511]
Seeing how most of my friends play Xbox, I think I'll stick with what I got /mmz[/quote]
good idea... stick with your friendsPreorder Battlefield 3 on PS3in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Mav3r1k;4520652]If you want the best, you got to pay for it![/quote]
Your talking about your avatar pic... I believe /mmz tehe
Showing the 5 most recent posts.