Posts by s2s2dll
8 posts total, newest first.
AVA get pGameDevice???????????in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - AVA get pGameDevice???????????
DWORD* pdwNewDevice =(DWORD*)*(DWORD*)pGameDevice;
pdwNewDevice = (DWORD*)pdwNewDevice[0]; //turn our pointer into an array for the vtable
pEndScene = (EndScene_)DetourFunction((PBAVA get pGameDevice???????????in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - AVA get pGameDevice???????????
DWORD* pdwNewDevice =(DWORD*)*(DWORD*)pGameDevice;
pdwNewDevice = (DWORD*)pdwNewDevice[0]; //turn our pointer into an array for the vtable
pEndScene = (EndScene_)DetourFunction((PBd3d hack???in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - AVA get pGameDevice???????????
DWORD* pdwNewDevice =(DWORD*)*(DWORD*)pGameDevice;
pdwNewDevice = (DWORD*)pdwNewDevice[0]; //turn our pointer into an array for the vtable
pEndScene = (EndScene_)DetourFunction(I want box esp full codein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I will be C + +, but I do not know how to hook crossfire d3d
i want know crossfire hack box espI want box esp full codein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I want box esp full code!!!1
Help
PTC is bad.!!!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.