Posts by repsej140
40 posts total, newest first.
Friday the 13th: The Game [ Break free bot ]in Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xXGhostXx1230;12818615]I never used a keyboard macro.
Can you teach me how to use it ?
In private message , or here[/QUOTE]
www.google.comMAY 2017 H1Z1- King of the hill HACKS HELPin H1Z1 Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=HomeScillet;12795374]
Yeah from greedy ass fucking resellers lmao.
People buy the cheat for like $20 from the coder then resell to others and on forums at $120 lmao.
My guy doesn't change the price lel.[/QUOTEMAY 2017 H1Z1- King of the hill HACKS HELPin H1Z1 Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=HomeScillet;12791678]
Find a trustworthy Chinese reseller.
That's what I'm doing, got a Chinese-American friend that resells the cheat to me without increasing the original price. [/QUOTE]
Doesn't that cost likI BOUGHT PUBGin General - I'll stick to h1z1MAY 2017 H1Z1- King of the hill HACKS HELPin H1Z1 Discussions & Help - perfectaim
Showing the 5 most recent posts.