Posts by 059
3,311 posts total, newest first.
[1.0.3.0] 059clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Fix for EXE, sorry about that.
SWF
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/48aff352b7d84f2ad17682fdd62ab3cd27d1608af98c33ef8fd0c8e6e3df59da/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/filescanjob/dzkc4z4pag
EXE 18
h[1.0.3.0] 059clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - https://i.imgur.com/O2jlUk5.png
Changes this build:
- Fixed gold buy link
- Added the new noclip method (thanks flut), obviously this can get you banned if people see it
- Made minor optimizations
How to play on[1.0.2.0] 059clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I removed the previous version I just posted, fixed a dc bug I missed previously, you'll have to approve the file again Kate, sorry about that.[1.0.2.0] 059clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Alright well, first thing first, exalt mode is clearly somewhat detectable. Only 1 of my 6 accounts that did o3 got banned, and I'm not sure if all were on exe or swf mode at the time. For safety, it's probably best to n[1.0.1.0] 059client - Oryx 3in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Vabio;14895509]Is there a way for me to remove these pet particles that are now appearing? even with all low settings, they only disappear in low cpu mode[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=xbimber;14895537]Disable particles master i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.