Posts by Mortifix
77 posts total, newest first.
Compilation of Modding Tutorials.in Minecraft Tutorials - Were do the mods go? I see under src a bunch of .java files so im assuming I just copy the mods to this folder?What is 1 of the best free shooting game?in General Game Hacking - Wolfenstien: Enemy Territory is one of the best Free FPS.
www.enemy-territory.comPhantasy Star Online Hacksin General Game Hacking - I just started playing PSO: Blue Burst. I was wondering if anyone knew any hacks for it. You use to be able to use Cheat Engine to make server-side changes, but they added gameguard. I play on a private server so I don'tHabbohotel Scriptsin General Game Hacking - Oh sorry I don't have them anymore. Most of them got patched, and I got off Habbo years ago. I think I deleted all the filters. Not sure what is possible now, but here are some updated addresses:
A^ = Dance
AP = Drinwpe with world of warcraftin Hack Requests - [QUOTE=FujiwaraTakumi;52711] not everyone flying around with the OMFG sword (yes, it's real... just only available if you cheat...).[/QUOTE]
How do you get that lol. I don't even play private servers, but I might give
Showing the 5 most recent posts.