Posts by Superwood
172 posts total, newest first.
I wanna know!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Hello everybody,
I wanna know how report works? for example: When someone report me does it send a screenshot << to Gm\report server?AVA Public Hack v1.7 + Xigncode 3 Bypassin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - It works fine for me But Ammo and super weapons doesn't work maybe cuzz im 32 bit, When i change my nick people can see my own nick in report list.Xigncode3 Bypass!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Riddick;9388704]
Start the bypass before you start AVA. For the hacks, as I said in my thread post, I have not tested any at all, as I use my own hacks. Maybe the old Neox one will work, but if a hack says PATCEpic Macro | Quickswitch v 1.4in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Hey i think it doesn't work very well,cuz when i shoot with para cross-hair get bigger immediately and fail spraying!! please fix this problem!! >btw my para modedSerges Macro 1.4in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - 11detected
Showing the 5 most recent posts.