Posts by ennpoiss
7 posts total, newest first.
easier way of doing cabin fever glitchin Combat Arms Glitches - Can someone teach me some glitches and tell(send) me some hacks???
I would like to have No Spread and No Recoil hacks!Can someone help?in Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - Hi
I need help with creating 2 hacks
1st is No recoil and 2nd is no spread
I am beginner(started hacking stuff 5min ago)
can someone help me??? I downloaded C++ but whats next and how to do
No recoil and No spreaHow To Make A Hack!(leeched)in Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - Hello!
Can you PLEASE make a guide how to do a ''No recoil'' and ''No Spread'' hacks!
PLZ,Man!!!
I realy need them!
BTW:i dont know how to search them!CAEU No Recoil and pistol to Minigun!in Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - Forget pistol but PLZ:
Make me a No Spread and No Recoil hacks! PLZ
Be a good man!CAEU No Recoil and pistol to Minigun!in Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - Hi
please send me 2 hacks
1st:No recoil (WORKING PLZ)
2nd: (default)Pistol to MINIGUN!
Plz help me oun i am bad at english and i dont know how to do my own hacks!:(
so...PLZ HELP ME!!!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.