Posts by iBuffo
5 posts total, newest first.
PC Patch Makerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - [quote=ImTheLastNightmare;3778067]That kind of app kinda fails but OK, maybe I'm gonna add it to GSC Compiler :)[/quote]
Yes please do add that in, it would be AMAZING!PC Patch Makerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Hey guys,
I want to know if there is basically a program which you just edit a lot of stuff and then it produces the raw gscs in a folder then you load it with Mod loader or something? If so, please link me to it.
ThHow To Run Mods with Dedicated Serverin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Okay it didn't work. Please help.How To Run Mods with Dedicated Serverin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=aIW|Convery;3723623]Edit: Thought you were talking about mods, not messed up IWDs..
else: alterIWnet • View topic - How To Change game mods with the Map Rotation (http://alteriw.net/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=33How To Run Mods with Dedicated Serverin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hey guys,
I have come here in desperate need of help, as alteriw.net have a horrible community. Nobody replies to your request and so I came here. I have setup a server using Server Configurator 2.0 and it works well, b
Showing the 5 most recent posts.