Posts by itz me_
247 posts total, newest first.
Two Runescape accounts for CoD WaW as STEAM giftin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Cheq;7480627]What if I offered an account with Blops 2, WaW and much more? :o Info able to be changed completely.
---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------
If you arTwo Runescape accounts for CoD WaW as STEAM giftin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - And bump. Additional info I forgot to add, neither has recov questions/JAG activated and email will be removed when purchased.Two Runescape accounts for CoD WaW as STEAM giftin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Summoning Tank
I've had this account for quite awhile and done alot of work on it. I just need some money on my PP so I'm getting rid of it. The only downfall to this account is that it does have a botting infraction(loSteam accounts $1.50 |Super Cheap|in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Vouch. Went first and sold me an account with Mw2. No issues so far, will check back in a bit.Steam account with Black Ops 1 and Black Ops 2 only !in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Hux;7423380]I'm not responsible for account after sale.All sales are final.
that statement sounds like your going to recover the account and resell.[/QUOTE]
God I can't even tell you how much I hate your sig. So
Showing the 5 most recent posts.