Posts by sweepy15
66 posts total, newest first.
Vindictus West Goldin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - So wait is it 5$ for 100m?Making and Selling Vindictus Korean Accounts (and other nexon games if you so choose)in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Email sent.Making and Selling Vindictus Korean Accounts (and other nexon games if you so choose)in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Willing to make korean accounts for some Money, NX, Or Gold (i.e Vindictus)
Just Pm Or Reply Below and We'll discuss further detail if interested.English patch for Koreain Vindictus Help - Go to your Vindictus NA HFS search for this HFS:> 0FABE22A68C0451A7EF97F6E8E682A448BB8122A (this contains the EN file)
After that go into Vzipflip and let it do it's thing (hoping you know how to use it ) after that yNeed help with getting past SSO errorin Vindictus Help - I'm not getting that error I'm just getting SSO and when ever i get into the game [I.e turning off proxy then back on] it gives me a server response delayed =[
---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post
Showing the 5 most recent posts.