Posts by djraziel127
6 posts total, newest first.
Welcomein General Gaming - http://gth.com.my
You probably played this game, most likely even hacked it but there are hacks for it that you dont probably know ;). I cant tell them though cause Im on some legal issues for the game. I'll see whaWhat type of gamesin General Game Hacking - I hack lots of games but was wondering what most people are into. Maybe I'll get everyone something if there all nice :PWarrock Hack - Tutorialin WarRock - International Hacks - lol kk, im just the critic who posts lost of things and hopfully they become made to make the place better. Also I got a file you might wanna read.Warrock Hack - Tutorialin WarRock - International Hacks - Not sure who this is directed to but I found out about this game from some real hackers...... and not this site. You need to post more games too.
Also who ever is spamming this website on warrock needs to find somToolsin General Game Hacking - thats it..... where is CE and Olly......
Showing the 5 most recent posts.