Posts by OxygenLite
327 posts total, newest first.
Ban The User Above Gamein Spammers Corner - [QUOTE=Exil;6515302]Banned for being a former staff.[/QUOTE]
Lol, it came true.
>:c11k me plsin General - [QUOTE=Dave84311;6515602]College != end of your life FYI
Have fun with that though[/QUOTE]
I understand that, however, I will be going to college with little to no internet access because I don't have a laptop.
It'll Red and Chrome FAMASin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=.REZ;5923933]
I don't even condone the use of the eraser tool, use a vector mask instead so you can easily bring back parts that you accidentally got rid of.[/QUOTE]
Fine, Mr.Fancy, I like Ctrl+Alt+Z as well. ;sHELP WITH MODin Combat Arms Mod Help - Blaze .^worth leveling?in Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=Wretched;5917100]
LTC is a bitch to level.
5 games gets me like .5%
Edit:
If you're good at OMA, play it nonstop. You'll rank fast.
Without passes (if you get 45 kills) you'll get 400-500 exp.[/QUOTE]
Farm naeb
Showing the 5 most recent posts.