Posts by RoonyLD
9 posts total, newest first.
iAllure | SimpleHotkey | v1.1 FIXED| Speed Knifein CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Wallshot and no recoil doesnt work .. :(
but nice hackLightning's D3D Hack v15 |l SIMPLE VERSION l|in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Can you tell me, what that is: ? :D
- Point mode
- Phantom Chams
- Master Ghost
I see this words very often, but I dont know what that is :SBACKD00R - D3D Menu - V1in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ant7nn7;6373574]i press insert but nothing happens at all, i used sa3ed injector (undetected), tried both manual and automatic inject but still nthng pls help[/QUOTE]
I have the same problem..BACKD00R - D3D Menu - V1in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Dont work by me.. I injected it with the Sa3eDs Injector v1.5 but nothing happens :S
What do I have to do?Sa3eD's Injector v1.3 | CF_ShArKs Team |in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - DETECTED!!
The injector is detected. I injected 2 diffrent hacks (which did work yesterday as well) and both: "Hack tool has been detected"
Showing the 5 most recent posts.