Posts by schaapjes
94 posts total, newest first.
Mgame cracky 7 updated 14 augin Operation 7 Hacks - [QUOTE=HurdeOS;9757847]Okay these are my last option's
Try to run Op7 with >NO< Admin rights
I used Extreme Injector, u can find master313's Thread here : (i'm not permitted to add links yet but search for "master131Mgame cracky 7 updated 14 augin Operation 7 Hacks - [QUOTE=HurdeOS;9751620]Why does my game Close after i played a map with the hack wich worked ?
Update:
I've put OP7 in windows 7 Compatibility and also Perx ..... Everthing crashed again.
I'm running Windows 8.1
withMgame cracky 7 updated 14 augin Operation 7 Hacks - [QUOTE=op7gamer;9748938]-.-. that is imposible. perx said the dll was sucessfully injectet, but the menu does not show, i testet 2 keyboards with insert, but still . should i set a new windows copy?[/QUOTE]
Did you run Mgame cracky 7 updated 14 augin Operation 7 Hacks - [QUOTE=op7gamer;9747759]whit which injector did u use??[/QUOTE]
I'm afraid I can't help you anymore. I use perx aswell and I have windows7 64 bit and windows xp, for me it works.. So I dont have any ideas leftMgame cracky 7 updated 14 augin Operation 7 Hacks - Make sure you follow the steps and make sure you run the injector as administrator, also this is mgame hack only!
If it doesn't work then pls tell me your os version. I've tested it on windows 7 but I can download vista
Showing the 5 most recent posts.