Posts by James9
4 posts total, newest first.
James' Legit MapleStory Power Level Service 1-70in User Services - Well sorry man, it's my only proof, I didn't mean to advertise it. I thought mods approve the thread before they get posted.James' Legit MapleStory Power Level Service 1-70in User Services - It will take a day maximum to get to level 50, and 1-2days to get from 1-70. If you want proof, visit the links above your post, if you don't trust, don't post. If your trying to ruin my service by posting bad feedback tJames' Legit MapleStory Power Level Service 1-70in User Services - Hey guys, I know I only have 1 post, but I can trusted, I have the same service set up at http://www.gamerzneeds.net/forums/maple-story-general/210115-james-legit-power-level-service-1-70-a.html
I am not advertising thJames' Legit MapleStory Power Level Service 1-70in User Services - Welcome to my powerleveling service thread!
This month I will have a lot of free time so I will be starting this service to help others! This will be for GMS only.
How to get Started
Fill in this form:
Levels you wan
Showing the 4 most recent posts.