Posts by MisterY
299 posts total, newest first.
[V100] Black Ops 3 Zombie Trainer 2.0.0in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Icywind7;15343897]Works great for me, I did rename the file before trying to run it for the first time. Can anyone provide some clarification on the gobblegum replace / an example of how it works with the two gobb[V100] Black Ops 3 Zombie Trainer 2.0.0in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - Updated trainer for the latest patch, it has been rewritten in C++ with some new features and general improvements. I've only tested it with the latest update (V100, 3 March 2023) but it should work with some older versi[V100 - TU31] Black Ops 3 Zombie Trainer 1.4.9in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - I'm currently rewriting this trainer in C++. It will have some new features like working console cheats (noclip, god, ...), support to up to 18 players, auto updating offsets, gobblegum replacer and other improvements. I[1.7.4.8408002] Black Ops CW Zombie Trainer 1.0.4in Call of Duty 17 - Black Ops Cold War - [QUOTE=michaelmarsh20;15044245]I changed the offsets and still not woring
- - - Updated - - -
ive changed the offsets but now it giving me an error saying 000135 error failed to inject image
- - - Updated - - -
any c[1.7.4.8408002] Black Ops CW Zombie Trainer 1.0.4in Call of Duty 17 - Black Ops Cold War - I can't send it before approval, however you can "update" it with HxD since there are only 5 offsets to change.
Open the dll in HxD, search and replace for these hex values (CTRL+R, hex values then replace all):
(old ->
Showing the 5 most recent posts.