Posts by willixxazn
5 posts total, newest first.
Simple hack - Turbulence V1 [Rapid Fire|Weapon Range|Etc]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It keeps dcing me in every first game I play in after I login! D:Black Cipher v2in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This hack got detected today. I kept d/cing just when you just try to play a game.HotKeyHack(HKH2)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hacks are so quickly patched these days!! D: FKEN NEXON
Anyone know any other hacks around these days?HotKeyHack(HKH2)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Dont work for me it d/c's me when i try to log onHotKeyHack(HKH2)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This doesn't work the second time u use it, it only works the first time and then it don't work no more. Keeps on d/cing on you when you start to login. But it was good!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.