Posts by lpjz50

118 posts total, newest first.

LPJZ50's Hopefully Potential Lag Fixer!in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - *Just an update on the symptoms of using this tool* I have noticed the following by using this tool and am tweaking the tool now to figure out why. 1. Every time a lag spike is suppressed from using the tool, instLPJZ50's Hopefully Potential Lag Fixer!in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=money001;7991593]Yes it did. I read the post when he posted it. I only replied here because i saw your post discrediting his post.[/QUOTE] Thanks man :) His dumb ass just can't read English apparently.LPJZ50's Hopefully Potential Lag Fixer!in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=B4NDiT26;7989563]It should work for EU or is only for NA ? And someone can confirm that it really work ? Anyway is eZ detectable from nexon :|[/QUOTE] Not a bannable offense at all, nothing is done to the game fiLPJZ50's Hopefully Potential Lag Fixer!in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=PepsiXHacker;7981293] So.. it just launches through steam or from the normal directory..? Why not just manually do it?[/QUOTE] You obviously cannot read. Anyone else care to explain?LPJZ50's Hopefully Potential Lag Fixer!in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=PepsiXHacker;7981157] Well, I know that. I want to know what the program actually does. Does it delete files, close programs...?[/QUOTE] I stated what it does in the OP.

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us