Posts by HiddenHearts
22 posts total, newest first.
Beloved 7.5 year RS3 Account + Linked to OSRS (2300 skill total & 300+ quest points)in Runescape Marketplace - This account has been SOLD :)
It only took me 358 days...hahaBeloved 7.5 year RS3 Account + Linked to OSRS (2300 skill total & 300+ quest points)in Runescape Marketplace - Bump. This account is still for sale. Apologies to the people who replied to this post. I stopped actively monitoring it after a month.Beloved 7.5 year RS3 Account + Linked to OSRS (2300 skill total & 300+ quest points)in Runescape Marketplace - Update: I'm reducing the price down to US$ 100
OSRS Skills
https://i.imgur.com/akWQ3YL.png
OSRS Bank
https://i.imgur.com/YoSf823.jpg
RS3 Skills
https://i.imgur.com/srkwfnI.png
RS3 Account Age
https://i.imS> MapleRoyals US$ 5.00 CS | Limited Supply!in MapleStory Private Server Discussions / Help - Hello everyone,
I am quitting MapleRoyals and have accumulated quite a few chaos scrolls that I would like to sell to members of this community. I will not be disclosing my exact numbers, however please keep in mind Beloved 7.5 year RS3 Account + Linked to OSRS (2300 skill total & 300+ quest points)in Runescape Marketplace - [QUOTE=Time Traveler;14162962]who plays rs3 in 2018 ? OMEGALUL , hopefully you will be able to find someone who plays rs3[/QUOTE]
Haha having a bit of trouble tbh
Showing the 5 most recent posts.