Posts by [M]assive
88 posts total, newest first.
[PREVIEW] MPGH CROSSFIRE VIPin CrossFire Discussions - [quote=Shane;3684160]i lub it swifty. can't wait to use it.[/quote]
Check ur PM inbox shane D=Starting Up.in CrossFire Discussions - Starting Up a new account for my WOGL team what GP gun to get?
I'd like a gun that shoot's where it's pointed.
It would have to be one i could obtain at a low rank Smilie face to corporal.Limited Time Semi-Public Farm room!in CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - [quote=Shane;3682805]do you have cf private?[/quote]
Who would want to farm on CF~Private seriously that's as sad as walking up to a kid and saying oi you give me my icecream *take ice cream*Suprise tehein CrossFire Discussions - Or just simply post fuck ya'll be back when im not banned fat nigga's
<3Suprise tehein CrossFire Discussions - [quote=L3git™;3682901]What should I do for my 1,337 post? I wanna do soemthing big and cool :D
Ideas?[/quote]
Post a picture of a fat naked person and claim its someone from the MPGH team.
/lol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.