Posts by Spitt
95 posts total, newest first.
I want a small loan of a million dollarsin Marketplace Talk - I'll loan you the money, but I need collateral. I will also charge you a 24.99% interest fee annually. If I just max out my credit cards, I can hit the 1M mark.Is it possible to disprove the existence of God?in General - Instead of me proving that your god does not exist, how about you prove to me that it exists? Only one stipulation here - you can't use words which imply a "leap of faith".
And before you go quoting the bible, rememberBitCoin going Crazy?in Cryptocurrency Talk - Every year, bitcoin goes up. It's much like a stock in the stockmarket. It can go up, it can go down. A few days ago, it hit almost $1800, and now it's down below $1700. When you get in, is going to make a difference, buSad (but true) story of the dayin General - Good story, loved the end.... but I only read that part. TL;DRBrand new betting servicein Marketplace Talk - DOn't have a bookie :( Otherwise would be interested
Showing the 5 most recent posts.