Posts by VICELER
70 posts total, newest first.
Problem (G-Force 3.2)in CrossFire Help - [quote=xander2468;4840548]Solution 1
Once that appears click continue and try starting it again
What this does is ignores the problem causing .net framewrok to not respond properly and try to open the hack manually
SolutProblem (G-Force 3.2)in CrossFire Help - Please, help me!!!G Force Public Hack Version 3.2[FEATURES ADDED]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Unknown33;4832611]Did you make sure you had all the requirements?
Edit: that isn't xp, lmao? That's windows vista. Try running as admin[/quote]
That's Windows XP! That's theme (SDF Vista 10.5 HD)G Force Public Hack Version 3.2[FEATURES ADDED]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Problem!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGATCFReUok
Windows XP 32 BIT
Installed:
Net Framework 4.0
DirectX 9.29.1974
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)
Sorry, I bad know English, because I from RuG Force Public Hack Version 3.2[FEATURES ADDED]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=dmystic007;4832226]I always get this error when i run GForce as admin from the CF folder. Even if i press continue, i keep getting the same error.
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3057/errorfmz.jpg
I get the
Showing the 5 most recent posts.