Posts by kissofdiss
101 posts total, newest first.
START INTO GAME HACKING!in C++/C Programming - I personally use(d) assault cube to start off hacking. And don't you think it would be much more beneficial to teach people how to find addresses rather than writing to memory? I mean, both are important, but writing to Clan Tag Changerin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Draig9;12444947]Please stop using horrific text.
You can Change it to private groups clan tag's and non existing clan tag's etc... Just saying this will still work so anyone that's posted it doesn't is probably iClan Tag Changerin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Hmm. I am not sure if I'm missing something, but why don't you just change the tag legitimately and not risk getting banned simply for changing your tag? Seems like a silly reason to get banned but hey.Wondering if a "Crosshair Overlay" is possible?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - [QUOTE=LivingNightcore;10810558]Basically, to make it 100% undetectable, is it possible to see it through the game, but make it unrelated to it at all?[/QUOTE]
External Direct X overlays don't get detected by VAC. BecauHow to make a simple hack?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=gtaplayer2;10814616]Hai guise, mah name iz fleep (DRINKS COFEE), todai we make cheats for css. But firzzzt, we need offsets, (spends 3 tutorials on cheat engine). Alrite, now when we got ze offsets, lets code ze h
Showing the 5 most recent posts.