Posts by blade6936
7 posts total, newest first.
Free Minecraft Accounts: Cant change the passwords :Pin Minecraft Discussions - janie8:janie8
koko17:koko17
giulio98:giulio98
charliekleiman:charliekleiman
creeperded:creeperded
17hunter00:17hunter00
gargamel404:gargamel404
lily2525:lily2525
fcb2009:fcb2009
jipjipjip:jipjipjip
Enjoy And ★NARQCRAFT | 24/7 | TOWNY | LWC | 50 SLOT | TEAMSPEAK | MCMMO | NO LAG | PVP | ICONOMin Minecraft Server Advertising - In Game Name: blade6935
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Location/Timezone: Eastern Time
Have you read and do you accept the server Rules: Yes (secret word KFC?)
Why do you wish to join us?: I would like to join becuase im tryi[24/7] INSANECRAFT.COM [BUKKIT] [SURVIVAL] [PVP] [ICONOMY] [LOCKETTE]in Minecraft Server Advertising - Name: Joseph
IGN: blade6935
Age: 15
Experience as player: I have alot of experience becuase i have joined alot of other servers and know all about minecraft.
How will you play? I would play both becuase i like buildiPanicraft - Dont Panicin Minecraft Server Advertising - yea i gotta say hes right my friend got banned for the same reason. this server is terrible and the owners should stop abusing there powers. I dont think this server is gonna get that far if this is gonna keep happening.GunnezCraft [1.6.6] [Creative] [Non-Premium]in Minecraft Server Advertising - white list plz
ign: blade6936
Showing the 5 most recent posts.