Posts by devilsgonewild
114 posts total, newest first.
Maj4 ll 8 Perms ll 39k GP ll Full Info llin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - you wont take money through paypal which you can use to purchase nx?Robotz in Disguisein Runescape Hacks / Bots - Do you purchase the bots with credits each time you use it? How long does each one last for?Selling/Trading Major 5 with 8 perms+ 9 perms with elite cap(Rare) 685,000 gpin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I am surprised nobody noticed that the inbox was full of 1 day items with messages saying that the account wasn't his and was stolen. be prepared to lose that account if you purchased it.Trading Rank Lt4 For RSGP or Cash || Has Really Good Stuff On It||in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=thedawid;5524395]R3DZ I have MSN but i wait for 1 1LT5 trade....Wen he don't will i will trade with you...[/QUOTE]
I thought you wanted RS gp...Trading Rank Lt4 For RSGP or Cash || Has Really Good Stuff On It||in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - R3DZ I do, whats yours so I can add you? And would you mind using a MM for this trade? I have had a few bad deals and would rather be safe than sorry.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.