Posts by Spawn86
25 posts total, newest first.
Mage Buildsin Diablo 3 Hacks / Bots - Here You can Post and discuss your different Mage builds.
lvl 40 Akt II Nightmare: Zauberer - Spielguide - Diablo III (http://eu.battle.net/d3/de/calculator/wizard#UcXRSh!YZX!ZaabZb)SearX v6.0in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=zachlaur;6021161]Lol, kid, you havent helped me 1 time anyways, so stfu. A new member like myself helped me, so I thank him, Your program doesnt do Silencers on the secondaries, needs to be fixed.
And Gorgatron SearX v5.1in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - So... now I have tested your new update Anonymous!
First of all, I have to say, that this is again an awesome hack like everytime!!!
I still found some bugs and hope this helps you a little bit.
The Killstreak Editor stSearX v5.0in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Anonymouss;5949919]
First of all, get a proper name and second, dont bark me and learn english
I said I'm working on it to fix it and I'm getting sick of people who stay whining at the same thing.[/QUOTE]
Could SearX v5.0in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - will try out your hack after work and making a liitle bug report if i can find any problems! ^^
Showing the 5 most recent posts.