Posts by KinkyJames
287 posts total, newest first.
How to recover a hacked accountin CrossFire Tutorials - somebody outa delete this bc if you trade your acc basicly ur just getting scammedBanin CrossFire Discussions - Yes Its for Cf o.o he posted a UI modBest GP Rifle?in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE='[oG]Brian;5579650']Hey guys I have about 66k GP and I want the community's opinion about the best GP Rifle, Vote please!bobo
I mostly play S&D and EM.[/QUOTE]
Simple its g36k if u got a brain =) Full U knowBanin CrossFire Discussions - When will DontPissMeOff be unbanned? he was banned for posting a link of his work he didndt know it wasnt allwoed tbh i didnt even know i mean who reads the rules right? anyways he said 12-22-2011 5:00 pm its 5:03 he's sWhat should i do to my brother ?in CrossFire Discussions - Its ur a fault u d!ck
Showing the 5 most recent posts.