Posts by Draco611
32 posts total, newest first.
WEST> 70m Gold - $10in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I have never sold or bought so i have no vouches or anything like that. If you link a thread you are vouched on i'll go first np. (forgive me if that's not the way it works)
I have 70m Gold for $10
Skype: Ferrishyn[EAST] S>10k nx for 20m each. Only 3 left. Come Quickin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Skype is Ferrishyn82BaseCon v4 [NA] - BindFix! - Working on EUin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - As mentioned in the post pages back, i am having the same problem. I run everything as Administrator, Game, Perx ect. Console loads great but as soon as i enter a CMD it crashes my game. (I assume its crashing console, cVindictus Jumper Event. What do you think?in Vindictus Discussions - May i ask where you guys are reading this from? and is it confirmed EU only?[NA|EU] XBOT v0.04 [Customizable ConsoLite Bot]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ByShine;6008618]dosn't work for merc training site[/QUOTE]
Question, Just curious? Why would u want to Bot Merc??
Or are u just trying to LVL through bots?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.