Posts by smallbroken
13 posts total, newest first.
Arisha or Evie with +13-+15 weapons.in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - oh yeah, sorry, preferably level 80 wep, but i'll see if there are +15 level 70. no 60s tho. stat lost is too big :(Arisha or Evie with +13-+15 weapons.in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - title^ I dont care about the armor or accessories. I just want the weapon really. I know most +15 weps are bound thats why i'll just buy the account.
leave your offer here or your skype name and ill add you and we can talv90 Arisha with Succubus Queen Set and lv85 Hurk and Lv85 Fiona account [WEST,NA]in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - is this account still available?West S>Lv85 Geared Lannin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - what's the c/o for the account, i added you on skype to talk about the account but you haven't acceptedS>>Vindi gold west serverin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I can Vouch for this guy. He went first.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.