Posts by HoLyNeSs
817 posts total, newest first.
The Vindictus MSN Groupin Vindictus Discussions - [QUOTE=Nico;5780896]
Welcome to Holy's world =][/QUOTE]
Actually I asked this group but everyone changed the topic like 20 times every time I asked, Nico wasn't there, and since Pie trolled the group I am no longer a cThe Vindictus MSN Groupin Vindictus Discussions - [QUOTE=lolwat214;5762939]I'd like to join it, even though I'm fairly new on here. But fuck it, lol. Lemme know if it's fine for me to join so I can pm my email x_X[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=SuperAnonymous;5768051]I would love to joHell_Daddy's leaving presentin Vindictus Tutorials - Farewell Wesley, I will still see you on Facebook and MSN though =3.
You were the reason I came to MPGH too =3!
You and Nico were, are and always will be the fathers of Vindictus hacking, no one will ever compare to youS> Method for FREEin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=saq900;5768205]I just want to said.Thread was created 13 hours ago and OP was last time online 13 hours ago.So please can you send me a secret. support.nexonNexon.net
Thank you[/QUOTE]
If that was your email, I kChance to get my old VIP console FOR FREE <:in Vindictus Discussions - I would be so happy if I could get your Veeh Eye Pee Cawnsoal!!!!!1111!!!!1oneone111!!!
Naa, honestly I already have it, so no need, but good luck to all who need it =3.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.