Posts by saintx18
97 posts total, newest first.
MW3 ChromatiX 2.2.1 [Texture Hack with Installer and Additional Features]- Steam/aIWin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Wait a sec, since you can change textures on maps and such can you possibly make them transparent?Unlimited Staminain Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Hmm, If I see more of these awesome .hfs files i'll probably have to create a new character to try them.Lann 1 hit roll (almost)in Vindictus Discussions - plr_jump_attack_damage_bonus 999999
I think... I'd go test it but I'm IP banned for having GM weapons. Left them in my inventory. Too lazy to go change my IP.
EDIT: Spear Lann's "Roll Attack (When pressing Space[defauThis is what a ban looks like!in Vindictus Discussions - I think they banned people with dev weapons.This is what a ban looks like!in Vindictus Discussions - Yo, add me to the list. I can't log on either. Oh well I had my fun. Those dickheads should have helped me when my account got hacked. I should've spammed the market with unreleased items... but I couldn't out of respect
Showing the 5 most recent posts.