Posts by Troy
2,316 posts total, newest first.
[NA] Diamond V | All Champs/Runes | Rare Skins | PAX TF | Kitty Kat | 250+ Skinsin League of Legends Marketplace - Why the sudden change of heart regarding league of legends?ELO BOOSTING [GainELO] CHEAP, FAST, SAFEin League of Legends Marketplace - 1500 $ to get from bronze to diamond? lol This is not cheap.Looking for duo q partner.in League of Legends Discussions - [QUOTE=Flying Magical Ponies;8272184]if you are a good support then ill duoq with you[/QUOTE]
Sure, whats your IGN?Looking for duo q partner.in League of Legends Discussions - [QUOTE=Cemenela;8270191]I can help you get out of elo hell if you want. Although I might need to see how good you are though.[/QUOTE]
Thats perfectly understandable. Tell me your summoner name and i'll be sure you can tLooking for duo q partner.in League of Legends Discussions - I'm not bad, i'm just in elo hell. Im a jungler/top laner and i always do fine. Its always the bot lane that feeds when i play lol. Someone help me out, it could work both ways.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.