Posts by akilpower

12 posts total, newest first.

Player that Play Hackin Mission Against Terror Discussions - If u all want this hack not detected .. pls /rage dont use god mode !!!!!!!!!!!!!/rage/rage if u use godmode it will detect .. then u all complaining its detected !!! think use brain !!/yay/yay/sigh dont make u look likedBased plsss do m.a.t automaton 1.0.1.1 for CIB NETSTATIONin Mission Against Terror Discussions - [quote=dannyo07;4317523]dude Malaysians are not always like that.. im a Malaysian to /me.. I play hack but I dont play god mode.. or aimbot /rage.. I only use wireframe.../yes most M.A.T gamer does'nt cover when play hacdBased plsss do m.a.t automaton 1.0.1.1 for CIB NETSTATIONin Mission Against Terror Discussions - [quote=nasrul;4312263]MALAYSIAN always like that, BEGGING! and also if they got the hack for bully player....[/quote] i agree with u .. when they all get hack .. they didnt cover when play hack .. !!/barfdBased plsss do m.a.t automaton 1.0.1.1 for CIB NETSTATIONin Mission Against Terror Discussions - [quote=shafiq1234;4309892]dBased plsss do m.a.t automation 1.0.1.1 for cib and tutorial :)[/quote] please .. dont begging plssss ... poor dBased .. he want make hack u want he do a tutorial ../gibLawl.. Mat Updatedin Mission Against Terror Discussions - [quote=dBased;4306665]I will not consider releasing any new material until the two individuals, you know who you are, who have been attempting to ride my coattails publicly apologize for doing so.[/quote] plsss dBased

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us