Posts by harryh
79 posts total, newest first.
͏ DayZ Spawning Service Cheap ͏in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I would refund but unless you give me my WarZ guest key back then...͏ DayZ Spawning Service Cheap ͏in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Royku;7174448]EDIT:
DONT TRUST THIS GUY , he scammed me
i bought WarZ key of him but it turn out thaat it was a Guess Key....
i paid 2x BlackOps + 4$ ...[/QUOTE]
Lol. I never scammed you, In the thread it saysWar Key 10$in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=CopyCatDk1;7173728]This guy scammed me. he sold me a guest key. instead of the real deal. i payed 8.50$. BANN him[/QUOTE]
I never scammed you, In the thread it says selling WarZ key, I never said selling WarZ PermI wish you a marry xmas and happy new key! :Din DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Please remove its used!Selling WarZ Dupe Glitch Cheapin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Info:
Im a selling a WarZ dupe glitch, once you have paid it will be sent in a .txt file, setup will be provided if you dont understand.
Price: 15$
Vouchs (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-hacks-cheats/562305-dayz-s
Showing the 5 most recent posts.