Posts by human193
8 posts total, newest first.
[ModPacks][1.4.7]/dev/null Client v3 for FTB, TekkitLite, & Voltzin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=justintime12;8015406]everyone getting the error, rename the jar file "modpack.jar" such as direwolf20 would be "Direwolf20.jar" or mindcrak "Mindcrack,jar" then use it , itll work, make sure your modforgeloader is[ModPacks][1.4.7]/dev/null Client v3 for FTB, TekkitLite, & Voltzin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - I would love to use this client but, every time I am using it I randomly hit the ground too hard. I can be standing still and boom, hit the ground too hard. pretty much makes the game unplayable with this client.How to fix DayZ Navigator 2.3 Errorin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - :( just did this and still just a cmd pops up then closes and nothing else happens... oh well it was worth a shotHow to fix DayZ Navigator 2.3 Errorin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - ugh not aprooved yet :(Caspianin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=winningfreak;5259731]ive been trying this for the past hour, I have a friend who got to play the caspian boarder map the other day when it was up and I looked through his files only maps found are MP_Subway and MP
Showing the 5 most recent posts.