Posts by lucbas
109 posts total, newest first.
Lets Play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Trailerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - [quote='[WINNER];4993661']Good job sony vegas right[/quote]
After Effects. I use Sony Vegas Pro too, but not in this videoLets Play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Trailerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - After Effects. I use Sony Vegas Pro too, but not in this videoLets Play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Trailerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - Hmm I dont think so, I should speak english. Ther will be alot of surprising moment and I dont now if I can handle it correctly ^^
by the way, whos that on your avatar?^^Lets Play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Trailerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - Hey (German) Guys
Ill make a Lets Play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
I made a Trailer ;-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0IhmgZ3MGwCrysis 2 MultiHack For 1.9 by NightmareTXin Crysis 2 Hacks / Cheats - Thanks, should I give my trust to the virusscan or to you^^
Showing the 5 most recent posts.