Posts by #$^hszdthsth411
19 posts total, newest first.
Please delete my accountin Account Recovery & Support - Hi, I would want to delete my account please ( random name + ban option ) because I don't come anymore here, and, obliviously, doesn't want my name linked here anymore, to avoid hackusation.
As for [MPGH]Liz, yes, I'mNeed To bring back the NANOVISONin Crysis 2 Help - No you don't understand, i dont want infinite time of nanovison, i want long range nanovision, i mean, a nanovision what i can see far, very far, even at 1000 km/miles.
--------------------------------------------------this folder it may modify?in Crysis 2 Help - Maybe we can use this method for modifying the nanovision options ?Need To bring back the NANOVISONin Crysis 2 Help - No one have nanovision hack, i have tested all.Need To bring back the NANOVISONin Crysis 2 Help - Didn't find anything ! :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.