Posts by Plaxiotic
45 posts total, newest first.
Legit Texture Hack Packagein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Modding - [QUOTE=Horror;8943412]
On MW2 ? I highly doubt it.[/QUOTE]
It's the only thing I was using at the time. Im sure they can somehow scan your files for any modifications to them. Ive been using custom skins and sometimeLegit Texture Hack Packagein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Modding - [QUOTE=Horror;8930203]
Been using texture hacks since the beginning, never got banned for it.[/QUOTE]
Which texture hack have you been using? Because they banned me for the one I was using. Then I tried only replacinLegit Texture Hack Packagein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Modding - [QUOTE=bolthrower;8889929]Is this still undetected? Been hearing vac is banning for these texture hacks.Any info would be greatly appreciated[/QUOTE]
I'm 100% sure it is detected now. Any modifications to ANY of the fil[Release]Quarantine Chaos Zombie Mod (Omega) *Beta*in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - Do you get banned for hosting these mods?Custom Callsigns and Emblemsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - I got this to work on certain emblems. If anyone wants me to make them some just send me a message and I will do it for you. Or give me a bunch to do and I will make a emblem pack out of it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.