Posts by gradienz
51 posts total, newest first.
Shift modeling male_darkknight to Kadanin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=LordInferno;4109562]ok Gradienz ive tried every which way to chg my default for evie to frill but nothing seems to work pls pm me how(ive tried with the player costume file but nothing i tried seemed to work)[/quoShift modeling male_darkknight to Kadanin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=nexonfails99;4104461]His cutscene animations don't have the full swing, since Shakal counters him. You'll need to finish the animations.[/quote]
You are right.Shift modeling male_darkknight to Kadanin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Niomieshon;4103834]Doesn't sound the LEAST bit simple to me.....How about you do it since you sound like a genius? :P[/quote]
Really It is simple,
and I agree that is really hard stuff(and boring).Making New Combo actionin Vindictus Tutorials - [quote=kainz;4103431]Thanks.. btw you have a msn?[/quote]
I don't have. Why? If you want to get more info, just leave pm.Making New Combo actionin Vindictus Tutorials - [quote=kainz;4101570]Can you please make a tutorial for Lann?[/quote]
Yup, sure I will.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.