Posts by SavvySoviet
13 posts total, newest first.
[18+] Vindictus Nude Modin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=MMega123;4086656]Hey just wonderin if changing the music counts as modding and what do u think the change of getting banned are while using this mod and avoiding screen shots?[/quote]
Modding is modifying. You'lol what? glitchy boat or hacker?in Vindictus Discussions - [quote=Painki11erz;4071533]vindictus doesnt use the havok engine. it uses the source engine. :cybo:[/quote]
If I'm not mistaken, Source uses a tweaked Havok as it's physics engine. But I may be wrong.Nexon Ban Wavein Vindictus Discussions - [quote=Painki11erz;4070962]or we give him our character names and he hides all of our devious activity's :p[/quote]
Mkay. Well, YOU do that, and I'll just wait and see how that goes.Blocking character info?in Vindictus Discussions - [quote=m1938mauser;4018073]hey guys how are you leveling up that fast? Is there an exp hack?[/quote]
Before that -3 hour- maintenance a while back, people were able to hit level 41 of Labyrinth, and then keep skippingWhat doesn't work for HFS editingin Vindictus Discussions - [quote=wherewho;3988407]Anyone tried setting AP requirement for transformation negative to see if it will give AP? Doubt it will work.[/quote]
Tried earlier, I can verify it doesn't.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.