Posts by aPandaification
11 posts total, newest first.
[Updated] K Relay v0.3.0 - Fixed the annoying bugs + Hotkey support for plugins!in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - As always great work, one suggestion for the hotkey api is have the ability to pause and unpause hotkeys so you can assign hotkeys to normal a-z characters and still be able to type ingame.
EDIT: If you can already doARK: Survival Evolvedin General - Game isn't bad guys! Runs decent on low settings with texture and view distance set to high. I'm running it at 30 fps of a gtx 680 so not bad at all. The gameplay is smooth and has a obvious natural progression and the dMonth of the Mad Godin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Discounts probably along with special items with the same stats, they just cost real money insteadPrice check on decent account + selling soonin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Most likely out of my price range but let me know when you are selling!Elite MultiBoxing Tutorialin Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=fasttntmaster;10561424]I can get everything except shooting to work. Only one shoots when I click and I've followed all your steps perfectly[/QUOTE]
I find its easiest to use clients with auto-aim and just have a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.