Posts by t00w00t
4 posts total, newest first.
DIY Laggswitch V2 - With 2 new methods aswell.in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - Firewall method works for me
But everytime it hit my hotkey it takes 3-4 seconds to open and activate/deactivate. Is there a way to get it to open instantly like when I double click the .bat fileDIY Laggswitch V2 - With 2 new methods aswell.in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - Makes sense
I play on Windows 10 Fullscreen Windowed and I have to minimize to use my keyboard shortcut then minimize back in (Alt + Tab). It isn't that bad but it'd be cool to just hit the shortcut in game without hittDIY Laggswitch V2 - With 2 new methods aswell.in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - Is there a way to make it so I don't have to minimize to use my shortcut key
The firewall method works i'm just curious to know if theres a way to do it while ingame instead of minimizing quick hitting the shortcut keyPhysical lag switch (detection proof)in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - So I'm curious, what does it look like to people spectating you or people you're playing against when you use this method?
So lets say you're hiding behind the tree and you use the switch and kill the player does the pDIY Laggswitchin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - does this matter if you're on wireless connection? I tried this in game and I have to alt tab to make my shortcut work but nothing happens. I see Yes or No and it quickly just disappears
Showing the 5 most recent posts.