Posts by eActiOn
44 posts total, newest first.
FREE CF ACCin CrossFire Discussions - hahahhaha you didn't have to do it.... go change password man..| [MPGH]headshotz22 | Instaload v1 | 05/03/11 |in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - good jobbut make some more :))sapass209 OneHit & More v 1.0in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=sapass209;3902234]
u call me noob?
Code urself.
Btw /reported for fighting[/quote]
Leave him.He is an idiot.
lol
I like your hack cuz ayn way i play FFa and SD the most :)sell or trade my crossfire accin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I can give you 2 account for this one In game names are baroking and lol_in_Hall
PS- lol_in_hall got spop :)Selling crossfire account.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I am selling my crossfire account.
It is Master Sergeant rank.
It has M4A1,AK-47 Camo,USP,P228 and about 15 000 gp.
In game name is baroking so search it.
Write you offers down.
Some pictures.
http://img189.imageshack
Showing the 5 most recent posts.