Posts by william103
18 posts total, newest first.
Your thoughts on the new patch.in Combat Arms Discussions - GRRR i want the old CA !! seriously they fail and im quitting. I doubt that Crossfire (even if its suck) is better and Warrock too!
EPICCCC FAAAIILLLL!I HATE THE NEW UPDATE!!in Combat Arms Discussions - I hate this fucking new update! The GP Guns and NX guns are mixed together, it tooks me 10 min to figure how to buy a wep and wear it. All tabs and things are fucked up. When u type something in the lobby and someone PM Your thoughts on the new patch.in Combat Arms Discussions - I hate this new patch. Im quitting CA. The NX Guns and GP Guns are mixed together. It tooks me about 5 min to figure how to start a game. You cant talk in the lobby while someone PM you, it deletes all your message(WTF?)Questions about VIPin Combat Arms Help - Dude I really need help ! When I redownload the hack on FTGamers.com it only download the authenticator ! I deleted all the hack and I want to redownload ... please help!Questions about VIPin Combat Arms Help - If I redownload the hack and run again the authenticator , the authenticate thing will change and they will take this as a leech or 2 download...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.