Posts by DomeTune
17 posts total, newest first.
Server: HOW =?in Minecraft Help - Okey guys, first i have to say that my english is not very well, so dont spot on it.
I want to log into the server off my Friend, or other hamachi servers, on my on server I can log in, but to others i can not.
So wherCracked Minecraft Server 1.6.6in Minecraft Server Advertising - IGN: DomeTune
pls add meNeed Avatarin Help & Requests - what you mean, i cannot englisch well.Need Avatarin Help & Requests - I know my last two Topic get closed, because i post them in two threats. With the same infos and else. But now nobody write on me or help me. In consequent i would start this threat again, and hope that it would not closNeed Avatarin Help & Requests - i want to close the other threath pls, but i dont know how :((
Showing the 5 most recent posts.