Posts by crashsite
285 posts total, newest first.
A script for afking in 24mans?in Vindictus Help - I've completely forgotten how to write autoit scripts. Does anyone have something like this? Something that makes me move around and attack to make people think I'm not afk so they don't kick me?Goodstuff Lite is dead.in Vindictus Discussions - [QUOTE=Nico;6745925]
Oh yea, that will motivate him.[/QUOTE]
Well, IS he working on it at all? I meant to edit that. :(Goodstuff Lite is dead.in Vindictus Discussions - [QUOTE=Nico;6745827]
He was pretty alive on Skype a week ago.[/QUOTE]
Tell him I said he's an asshole who should release a new version instead of making people use a workaround. boboPossible new exploit for cores... Anyone know what's up?in Vindictus Discussions - [QUOTE=Nico;6745165]Also heard about that hero-hard exploit but appearently it gets you banned almost instantly.[/QUOTE]
Clearly somebody's able to do something with it.Goodstuff Lite is dead.in Vindictus Discussions - [QUOTE=Nico;6745169]
I also like you. It's not our fault that Checkbox decided not to share his stuff here.[/QUOTE]
Checkbox is dead, dude. bobo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.