Posts by jacksonaction
47 posts total, newest first.
[Leeched]Call of Duty - Black Ops ESP Box hackin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - I play this several hours a day and I have had no ban! BUT I play smart. I don't make it obvious. If you want to see some extreme cases of obvious users of this hack or similar hacks = just run the hack and then watch yo[Leeched]Call of Duty - Black Ops ESP Box hackin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=kelvinito;6219321]Are you sure jack? :S + Why is vin saying it's detected then??? I don't know if i shall use this yes or no!?! :S[/QUOTE]
I am sure. But it is detectable the way I told you(not by vac). So be c[Leeched]Call of Duty - Black Ops ESP Box hackin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Vac does not detect it so don't worry about that 4 days to 4 weeks upcoming ban.This is purely external with no code injected into the game files .
The only way it can be detected is if someone runs the same hack and vi[Leeched]Call of Duty - Black Ops ESP Box hackin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Luckyace;6189528]Where is a pic?[/QUOTE]
On initial post dude:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachments/245-call-duty-7-black-ops-hacks/98055d1339175638-leeched-call-duty-black-ops-esp-box-hack-p9imb.jpg
My scree[Leeched]Call of Duty - Black Ops ESP Box hackin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Works like a dream and no ban yet!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.