Posts by undernorma
148 posts total, newest first.
Need someone to help TEST hacks ects.in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Just need someone to add me on steam, go into a game of Payday 2 and answer questions about what they see/experience.
None of my friends on steam currently have PD2 downloaded.
PM me if you want to help.Beta Keys ?in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - OH OH OH
I'LL TAKE LIKE 5 PLEAZ
HIVE BENE wanting to pley this 4 liek 3 yerz.Have anyone gotten successfully unbanned?in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - I'll tell you what I did!
I told them the truth! I tried to unlock the color pallets and I got my account back. They still kept me locked out for a week, but dammit, I was truthful.
http://puu.sh/3vrma.png
I would lUsing Warframe Basic Hack v1.03 after Hotfixin WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - Okay, let's see.
Originally, I made the two accounts to test.
Account 1:
I. I hacked with the normally named hack, "Warframe Basic Hack v1.03".
II. I started a normal dungeon, did everything I could to look like IWhat does it mean :Oin WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=nkkho;8363502]more fun then i had in that game since i began[/QUOTE]
If you get more joy out of your definition of "trolling" the developers after they banned you multiple times, why are you still playing?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.